16 May 2014

Enough

There is only so much criticism one person can take in a day....

When I've been asked to do something I generally hop right on that horse and get it done and when I haven't got the correct information I tend to start asking questions- like any normal person.

I have now been asked to log all our quotes and orders we have done this year onto a new system that we are using- problem being I've only been quoting since the end of February... I haven't got the correct information that I need to log it all onto the system - so I ask...

I have had my head bitten off in several different ways this morning and frankly I am done, I have had enough of pompous british idiots who expect me to smell the information that I need. Then when I start getting angry because I cant get anything done I'm told I'm acting like a 5 year old...

I can officially say that this is the end of the road- as soon as I find other work I'm out of here even if I get a counter offer from this place- I refuse to be treated like dirt. I have been saying for a while that should I find another job I'd leave but i always thought well if they can better the off there's a chance I'll stay- not anymore... I'm finished, klaar , kaput.